To Get The Top 1% Results, We Do What The Other 99% Don't Know How To Do!

Things I can help you with:

  • Negotiate up to 60% discounts on oustanding debt with banks.
  • Make wildly successful digital marketing campaigns that routinely make up to 20X more for your business than what you spend on marketing and advertising.
  • Steal your competitors customers, make them broke, and make your business rich.
  • Transfer or convert money between countries safely within 20 minutes, even if your country of origin has foreign exchange restrictions.
  • Earn money through crypto or crypto mining
  • Buy or CONTROL properties with creative legal strategies and structures (eg. option contracts, vendor financing, multi-year delayed settlements, etc.)
  • Making it easy to get development permits and approvals for projects in Indonesia.
  • Build, Train, and Improve your sales team
  • Build, train and improve your digital marketing team

 

My team and I think outside the box. We believe in giving value first before asking for anything in return. We are good at keeping secrets. We do not break any laws... but we know how to bend and work around laws to get what we want.

 

On this page you will find free videos that deliver value for business owners and high-level decision makers.

 

If what you need is not listed on this page, just send me an email with a special request to support@bryanwijaya.com

Things I can help you with:

  • Negotiate up to 60% discounts on oustanding debt with banks.
  • Make wildly successful digital marketing campaigns that routinely make up to 20X more for your business than what you spend on marketing and advertising.
  • Steal your competitors customers, make them broke, and make your business rich.
  • Transfer or convert money between countries safely within 20 minutes, even if your country of origin has foreign exchange restrictions.
  • Earn money through crypto or crypto mining
  • Buy or CONTROL properties with creative legal strategies and structures (eg. option contracts, vendor financing, multi-year delayed settlements, etc.)
  • Making it easy to get development permits and approvals for projects in Indonesia.
  • Build, Train, and Improve your sales team
  • Build, train and improve your digital marketing team


My team and I think outside the box. We believe in giving value first before asking for anything in return. We are good at keeping secrets. We do not break any laws... but we know how to bend and work around laws to get what we want.


On this page you will find free videos that deliver value for business owners and high-level decision makers.


If what you need is not listed on this page, just send me an email with a special request to support@bryanwijaya.com

Useful Videos To Watch

How To Close High-Ticket Sales - A Step By Step Guide

Currently The Best Passive Investment Of Our Lifetime

If you're a stressed out small business owner, watch this...

My Story

Want To Get In Touch With Me?

Our team will try to contact you on WhatsApp or Telegram using this number

By clicking on the submit entry button and submitting this form you will be indicating your consent to receiving marketing communications by email and to our Terms Of Use & Privacy Policy 

DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that I am not a professional advisor in business areas involving finance, cryptocurrency, taxation, securities, and commodities trading, or the practice of law. I am also not a licensed physician or professional medical practitioner. The information and content written, broadcasted, and/or disseminated by and through "Bryan Wijaya, bryanwijaya.com" is intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Nothing written or discussed is intended to be construed, or relied upon, as investment, financial, legal, regulatory, accounting, tax or similar advice, nor should it be. All content expressed, created, and conveyed by "Bryan Wijaya, bryanwijaya.com" is premised upon subjective opinions pertaining to currently-existing facts readily available.

 

All figures, estimated earnings, and results presented are for illustration purposes, are not typical and your experience will vary based upon your effort, education, business model, and market forces beyond our control. We make no earnings claims or return on investment claims, and you may not make your money back.

Copyright© 2022 Bryan Wijaya